Face Recognition Smart Thermometry – ThermoSmart
THERMOSMART™ is a Non-Contact Body Temperature Kiosk with Facial Recognition comprising a fully integrated infrared thermometry and imaging face recognition technology for use in entries to places and spaces to help prevent COVID 19 and virus spread and maintain a healthy environment for your employees, visitors and the general public.
The unit features smart facial recognition through an industrial-grade binocular wide dynamic camera and temperature detection sensor combined with abnormal temperature detection and alarm for rapid intervention and emergency measures to prevent the spread of COVID19 and other viruses in places where there is a danger of widespread infection.
THERMOSMART™ supports the expansion of various peripherals, such as ID card readers, fingerprint readers, which provide smart, real-time data. It comes equipped with high-performance hardware, industrial-class binocular camera, and live face recognition.
Designed as a high-tech access control measure, the THERMOSMART™ kiosks are ideal for use, yet not limited for entry to healthcare, medical centers, supermarkets, and retail shops, factories, public transportation facilities, office buildings, senior living, living complexes, schools, and universities.
Performance & Features
- 0.5s rapid temperature detection.
- Multi-scene application.
- 100,000 photos offline and 5 million photos in the cloud.
- 10 point touch LCD screen.
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.30C.
- Supports upload and download data.
- Thermal imaging temperature measurement with night capability
- Aluminum casting with high-efficiency heat dispersion.
- The API provides interface software support services.
- Bracket for three installation methods: wall hanging, desktop, and column.
- Binocular human detection.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit optional display
- No mask detection with automatic alert
Binocular Human DEtection
Face Mask Detection
- Display Size: 8 inch
- Whole Size: 290 x 145 x 26mm
- Display Type: IPS LCD Capacitive 10 point full-screen touch
- Processor: 32bit quad-core ARM Chip RK3288
- Memory: 2GB
- Flash: 8GB
- Operational System: Android 7.1 (Android 5.1 optional)
- Measurement Range: 10*C-42*C
- Input Power: 12V2A
- Camera: 2 million pixels, USB, a field of view 130*, TV distortion <-5%, anti-glare, binocular camera, assembly angle: flat out
- Interface: 232 TTL WIFI RJ45
- Face Library: 200,000 – 500,000 photos
- Wigan Interface: Wigan 26, Wigan 34
- Working Temperature: -20-65*C
- Default Auto Output Frequency: 14Hz
- Installation: Wall mounted, desktop, floor-standing (gate mounted)
- Backlight Recognition Illumination: <6000Lux
- Alarm Threshold: Adjustable
- Temperature Output: Real-time parallel output
- Fill Light: LED: white light, RGB camera fill light, a control interface in SDKNIR: 850mm infrared LED light, IR camera fill light ource, control interface in SDK
- Effective Recognition Distance: 0.5m x 4m
- Wavelength Range: 8-14um